Skip to main content

Future Students

MISE tuition


For tuition rates, visit the graduate tuition dashboard . From the top menu, select either "Annual Tuition" or "Quarterly Tuition," then select campus, residency status, student level, and program (Industrial & Systems Engineering).

Tuition rates are set by the Office of Planning & Budgeting. Visit Tuition & Fee Questions for contact information for different types of tuition questions.

Tuition rates change annually and vary based on Washington state residency status and the number of credit hours for which you are registered. The Master of Industrial & Systems Engineering is a part-time, professional program with its own unique tuition structure.

Tuition exemption is unavailable for the MISE program.

Employer tuition contributions

If you are a working professional, many employers provide educational benefits, so check to see if your employer contributes toward continuing education tuition. Learn how to apply different types of tuition payments on the Student Fiscal Services website.

Financial Aid

The Office of Student Financial Aid helps students navigate the types of aid available for attending the University of Washington, including scholarships, grants, and loans. Contact the Office of Student Financial Aid at or 206-543-6101.

The Office of Student Financial Aid explains how to complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), which is the first step in qualifying for financial aid.